Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Homework 1 - Games: What I Like

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I enjoy Deus Ex mainly for it's adaptive game play and none linear play style. In the game, there are various approaches to each situation, those mainly being what I like to call the "sneaky" route or the "all-out" route. You have the choice of playing such that you are never seen, or just run in guns blazing and destroy everyone. There are also many upgrades you can get while playing the game, there are many different routes to take, and getting certain ones makes every fight different.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time


Image result for ocarina of time
Ocarina of Time is a classic for many people, as it is for me. The appeal is its rich story and vast open world. There are also many amazing boss battles and challenging enemies. This game was huge for me growing up, as I had probably beaten it at least 10 times, and every time I played, I discovered new secrets and solved puzzles that I couldn't do before. For me, it was like another whole new experience each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment